Summer is the perfect time to experiment with refreshing and fruity cocktails. But why not add a twist to your usual mix by using wine as the base? Here's a simple and delicious wine cocktail recipe that's perfect for sipping on a hot summer day.
- 1 bottle of white wine
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup of vodka
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- Soda water
- Mash the raspberries in a large pitcher.
- Add vodka, honey, and lemon juice to the pitcher and stir well.
- Add white wine and stir again.
- Add ice and top with soda water.
- Stir one final time and serve!
Tips for Serving
This cocktail is perfect for outdoor gatherings and BBQs. Serve it in a large pitcher with plenty of ice and sliced lemons or raspberries for garnish. If you're feeling extra fancy, you could even serve it in a hollowed-out watermelon!
Enjoy with Friends
Don't settle for boring wine this summer. Try out this delicious and refreshing wine cocktail recipe and impress your friends and family with your mixology skills. Cheers to a cool and refreshing summer from the Vesper Wine team!